Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Final update on 1st Butt

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After 18.5 hours opened the dome and it was a beautiful site...foil wraped for 45 minutes and pulled...absoloutely everything I hoped for and more...our 6 guests were raving constantly[p]Definitely could not have done it without this site and links from this forum...so many helpful people...I am still amazed at how the process went exactly as the eggsperts said...I'm already preparing for my next adventure and thanks again to everyone...

Comments

• Daddyo
    Daddyo Posts: 224
    Options
    biglabmaggie,
    Nice job. I too was surprised how well mine turned out.

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    biglabmaggie,[p]The first time I pulled a butt off the egg I couldn't get over how easy the whole process was from start to finish and how well the finished product compared to the great bbq I'd eaten throughout my life.[p]And I agree with you, this forum is an amazing resource of innovative and talented eggheads....... and for me, this board has made the difference between the bge being another backyard cooker and a cooker that can do most anything you ask of it.
    If you think of any kind of food, chances are someone here has tried to cook it.[p]I look forward to hearing of your adventures![p]John[p]