Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Its been too long...PIZZA!

maXimmaXim Posts: 468
edited 1:22PM in EggHead Forum
Its been so long since I had pizza on my egg...
Just had to do it... Sorry about the poor picture quality, only had my phone to use!

1107091803a.jpg

It sure was tasty, Pepperoni, shrooms, fried shallots! EGGCELLENT!

maxim

Comments

• BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I like the idea of the shallots!
  • maXimmaXim Posts: 468
    I fried them in butter till nice golden brown. It really added a nice taste to the pizza.
    I usually put some sliced onions but didn't have any left, only shallots!
    I may never use onions again :P
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Looks fab max! Glad you are egging today! Your pic looks fine; 'course all of my pics are from my phone! Happy weekend, tell veronique I said hi!
    Thanks Julia,

will do ;)
  • Nice lookin pizza MaXim !

We were supposed to have pizza for lunch today but instead we went for the kids flue shot. I just saved it for tomorrow. I bought some nice proscuitto and I have some shallots left ... It should be pretty interesting.

Cheers,

Ben
    Ben, how did it go? I hear the line ups are really a pain!

Proscuitto hhmmm... sounds like a great start to a great pizza B)
  • MaXim,

It went very well, 45 min from start to finish for my son and daughter and that includes a 15 min wait to rest once they received it.

Cheers,

Ben