Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Last Night\'s Pizza and Today\'s 1st Time Sliders

BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
edited 8:49PM in EggHead Forum
Made Pizza last night

377481840.jpg

...and today's lunch, sliders. Never made them before. Very good for an afternoon filled with football and beer.

377481845.jpg
·

Comments

• Nice Richard

Ross
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    It all looks good. I finally found slider buns and am thinking of using pork tenderloin slices in them.

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • Looks good to me! Good eats!
    ·
  • DHallDHall Posts: 180
    Bordello wrote:
    It all looks good. I finally found slider buns and am thinking of using pork tenderloin slices in them.

Cheers,
    Bordello

We do it all the time using those Hawaiian sweet rolls for buns with pork tenderloin and raspberry chipolte sauce.
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Looks like you are having a nice time Richard, that pizza looks a classic...
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Ditto on the Hawaiian sweet rolls. You can use those things to make all kinda nice sandwiches.
    ·