Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Food saver bags

Options
Earl
Earl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

For those who have foodsavers,please give me the cost of a box? The size is 8"x11" with 50 bags to a box. I just picked one up for $39.99 Can.
Thought I would find out if cheaper in the US![p] Earl

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Earl,
    At Costco, they sell a box with 2 large rolls by 20 feet, and 2 small rolls by 20 feet, for about $26. U.S. [p]My Eggfest chunk-o-chest is vacuum marinating right now in 2 feet worth of large bag! Going on at noon.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Mike Oelrich
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p] Noon? I sat here and thought about it a minute (mostly thinking, "Oh man, am I starting my butts too late if I put them on first thing tomorrow morning?"), then it hit me -- you're probably going up to Waldorf for tomorrow night's festivities! I, unfortunately, can't make it until Saturday morning . . .[p]MikeO
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    MikeO,
    I think a few of us are gonna have some early friday afternoon festivities! Hope to arrive before 2. I am hoping sir chunk-o-chest will be ready to pull and wrap before noon. Should be unless the fire goes out overnight.[p]See you there!!!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ