Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday Ribs

Tony S.Tony S. Posts: 114
edited 12:11PM in EggHead Forum
Did some side ribs this evening. I have found out that I prefer the BabyBacks.

Heating up the EGG

IMG_7978.JPG

Prepping the Ribs

IMG_7976.JPG

Cooking

IMG_7984.JPG

The Results

IMG_7985.JPG
Manitoba, Canada Large BGE

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Beautimus! :) They look mitee tastee to me! :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Great job Tony!! They look great!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ni-i-i-ice lookin' ribs! Keep the pictures coming!

Judy
    San Diego
    Judy in San Diego
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Nice cook on the ribs Tony,looks like they were very moist.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • Looks great!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,691
    After 2 years still not done ribs, after the pic's you sent I must try them. Nice looking cook :)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Those look fantastic. I tried ribs for the first time a week or so ago and they wern't as tender as I would have liked. What time\temps did you use?
  • Tony S.Tony S. Posts: 114
    I had them on @250 for about three hours. I should have taken them off at around 2.5 hrs. Some of the edges were kinda crispy.
    Manitoba, Canada Large BGE