Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's good to finally be official

SingleMaltPirate
SingleMaltPirate Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. As many of you know, Florida Grillin Girl and I were up for EggtoberFest 2 years ago and I enjoyed it so much that I made it back this year. The weather sucked, but it was still GREAT! You are all a great bunch of people to spend time with.

FGG got me started egging almost 11 years ago (she has been at it for 13 or 14) so I will concede that she is a far better cook and egger than I am. The excuse I use is that, unlike her, I have a REAL job and travel 3 weeks out of the month, so I just don't have the time to invest. Don't tell FGG (or I'll deny it), but she will always be a better cook, as she is passionate about cooking vs. me being passionate about eating (and drinking Single Malt) We kinda have a natural family balance, right?

Thanks again for the warm welcome... I have to get to the gym, then the liquor store :evil: Happy Halloween

Comments