Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I ccoked some'en: Good ribs, friends and tequila

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got threw working nine 12hr days in a row. I needed to relax so yesterday went to butcher and picked up 2 big racks of baby backs, called my ridding partner and his wife who just got back from cruse to Cosamile Mexico and fired the Egg.
Just a easy cook that everyone loves. Made rub of brown sugar, cracked pepper, powder ginger and all spice, red pepper,peprika, and chili powder. The raws:
RAIN020-1.jpg

Rubbed them down good.
RAIN023-1.jpg

Then cooked for 2 1/2 hrs spraying every hour and flipping with whiskey and Coke. Foiled with the whiskey/Coke mix for 30 min. and back on the rack for 30 min.
RAIN046.jpg

When my partner showed the brought me a little supprise back for Mexico. This an't your salt and lime stuff! ;)
RAIN048.jpg

Some baked beans and desert and a nice fire in the chemenia and not a better way to spend All hallows eve! :evil:
RAIN050.jpg

RAIN052-1.jpg

Comments