Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2010 Egg Fest Ocala FL

GatorEggGatorEgg Posts: 31
edited 4:54PM in EggHead Forum
Being a new eggheader, I have been reading everything on the web on Big Green Eggs. I would appreciate any information on the above subject, i.e. who do I register with? I live in Gainesville FL and this would be a good "warm up" for the annual shindig in Atlanta. Thanks.
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hi Eggharley! you are right in that an Egg Fest is a great start!! we love attending them. The 2010 Florida fest is being held in Melbourne this year. The web site will be up in a few days and we are all looking forward to another GREAT fest!
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Hi Harley...And Welcome! The Florida Eggfest has been relocated this year. Although all details have not yet been released, the fest will be held in Melbourne, FL March 12-13, 2009. Registration will begin on Dec.1. The website will be unveiled on this site on Sunday, November 1 at approximately 12:00 noon. Watch for the details on Sunday!! :laugh:
    Although it's a bit more of a drive, it will still be WELL worth the trip! :) ;) Hope to meet you there! ;)
    ·
  • WHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORTY TWO MILES!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Wow...Sorry to hear its SO far!! I guess you won't be making it then..... :blink: :laugh: :silly: :laugh: Looking forward to meeting you....(even though I am a Gator... :evil: ) :laugh:
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Geezss and they think I get excited????? :evil:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    You do get a little excited, but that is what we love about you, or one of the things, anyway!!! :)
    ·
  • Harley:
    You will love Ocala. Here is a link to a video I shot of last year.
    Uncle Phil

·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,881
    Yes, you did an absolutely eggtastic job last year, but do you think you can reprogram your GPS to Melbourne, Fl Mar 2010??? Ocala will be devoid of most of the BGE Cult.
    ·
  • I may just have to do that! Melbourne is a beautiful city.
    Uncle Phil
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Pssst,

Somebody should talk to them about more rooms ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·