Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Happy Birthday Molly

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 10:02PM in EggHead Forum
A little birdie told me today is the birthday of our own Molly Shark!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I saw that too!! Happy Birthday to you Molly :)this has been a busy birthday week on the forum!!
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    have a great day & best wishes
    mr toad
    In dog Beers - I have had only one !
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Happy Birthday Molly! :woohoo: Have a very nice day! :) Tim & Cindy
  • From the entire staff at the Chicken Ranch,

Happy Birthday!!!

Spring "Big Bird" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    A very Happy Birthday Miss Molly. May you have a great day and a lot of Cheer. I raise a glass to you a little later. :woohoo:

Regards,
    Bordello
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    All the best to you Molly.... B)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Happy Birtday, Monica! The Chicken Ranch staff may be sending you best wishes but as head Hen I want to send my love to you separately. Look forward to seeing you in Plano....Have a wonderful day!
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Same birdie chirped at me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!!! -RP
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Happy Birthday, Darlin'!

Sipapu2009070.jpg
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Happy Bday Molly! Thanks for all you do for us! I hope to meet in person someday!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Molly FELICIDADES!!!!
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Happy Birthday Monica.

Mike
  • raises my Thermopen in salute....happy birthday
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 517
    Happy Birthday from the Popsicles. Hope you have a wonderful day. Sorry we will not get to see you next weekend.
    Willis Tx.
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Have a great day Molly!
  • Happy Birthday Molly. John and Jan
  • A little late - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Molly !!!! Hope you have a great one !