Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dimentions for Mini Egg Table?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Hey Ya'll,
This forum is pretty cool. Wow, who would have guessed a grill could generate such diehard afficianados! I might have to try one, really.

Anyway, I was asked to build a table for someone, and was told I could get the relevant dimensions for the hole and support deck here. The problem is that the dimensions are only listed for the Small, Med, Large, and extra large BGE.

Any of ya'll able to tell me what size hole and the space necessary between the top of the support deck and the bottom of the table top? I did a search, but couldn't find these dimensions. Some very talented craftsmen here though! Again, wow!

Comments

• O
    O Posts: 25
    check with Clay Q for an awesome mini table,If you have'nt saw it yet>its incredible!maybe he has dementions
  • Are you talking about the one built to knock down? Yes I saw that, a really nice table! It's not what I'm building, but need to know the size of the hole for a mini-egg and the optimum underset for the lower supporting deck. There really are a lot of genuine craftsmen here, cool.

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Heres is what I got on my mini:
    Width: 12 inches, not counting bolt:

miniwidth12inches.jpg

Height: to lower lip, 7 1/2 inches

miniheight75tolip.jpg

Width at base is 9 1/2 inches.

Hope this helps, any thing else , shot me an email for member profile link.

BTW, the metal wire cart is from Target on sale for under $18 :)
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Hey Loco,
    Thanks for going the extra mile with pictures! Now I can go cut the center hole and get the legs attached.
    18 bucks is great, heheh. I have better than 40 bucks in cypress lumber alone in this.
  • loco_engr
    Glad to help where I can!
    Like to see a pic or two when completed!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Sure, I'll do that! He wanted it about as tall as a coffee table, more of a wood 'stand' than a table, really. It should be pretty though. Again, I appreciate the help and effort to help me out! I'd invite ya'll over for a cookout, but all I have my gas Charbroil . . . for now, heheh. I read some of the other posts, Ya'll have me interested now, dang it!
  • loco_engr
    FriendsDontletT-Shirt.jpg

:)
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Well, I gotta agree with that, heheh. I'm not a big Gas fan, I've always preferred charcoal, but . . . . I can't look a Christmas-gift-horse in the mouth . . . especially when married to it . . . . crap, I know I just got myself in trouble with that metaphor.