Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A day in Lynchburg at the DP camp

Options
2Fategghead
2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cindy and I decided we wanted to see DP in action! So, we drove the 100 miles and what a day in Lynchburg! We are proud of them and happy for them! We sincerely thank DP for letting us in their camp for the day and hope we wern't to much of a bother.

If there is an error in this post let me know and I will change it.

000_1033.jpg

Here is WooDoggies,Tony,Brian,Kenny and Chris

000_1017.jpg

While we were there we come across greenacres and dblR

000_1014.jpg

We also came across this nice lady Florida Grillin Girl on the right and that is me 2Fategghead & Cindy

000_1027.jpg

Here are some action shots. I hope i'm not telling or showing any secrets. As far as I know I had permission to post these pic's.

000_1016.jpg

000_1019.jpg

000_1020.jpg

There was a very large crowd!

000_1005.jpg

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Tim you are certainly moving around in the right places.....great pics. Have a great day buddy!!
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures Tim...I think it is great that they finished 10th overall and 3rd in chicken.
    Larry
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Hi Tim and Cindy,

I had a great time with you two on Saturday.

It was alot of fun seeing what goes into such a competition, not to mention the food was excellent. I can see why they are invited to events such as this one.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini