Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Picture of Hitch Hauler "Egg Style" from Eggfest?

Options
Bootleg
Bootleg Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can someone post the picture of the Egg Hauler from the eggfest in Tucker? A few people originally posted it but I can't find those photos. Also, if you have any info about the person or company that manufactured it, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Bootleg

Comments

• i sent e-mail to bge below copied is the response i got

Hello Bill,

This is not available yet but we hope to have it ready to go sometime in January 2010. This will be able to be ordered through your local BGE dealer as a special order item.

Thanks,

Bruce

my photobucket is not working or i would post the pic
  • Bootleg
    Options
    Thanks Bruce for that info. Would still like to see a photo though.

Bootleg
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    photobucket is up but the pic i have is in an email and i took it off the forum and cannot put it in my pictures or on photo bucket ,, gets blocked by some scrap thing,, who knows ???
    send me an e-mail at wfricker at verizon dot net and i will forward the e-mail to you hoping the pic comes thru
    bill
  • Bootleg
    Options
    Thanks bill. I will send you the email.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I didn't take these shots but I think they are good enough to show you what it is all about:

Tailgatehitch.jpg

Tailgatehitch2.jpg

Spring "Hitched Down" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Smokin' in GA
    Options
    That hauler was really cool, but I think you would have to beef up the rear suspension some to carry the weight that far back. Non the less really neat design.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    don't know the state laws well but it would seem to me as far as that protrudes off the back some sort of red flag or warning device might be in order. At least I know I would.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Rusty Rooster
    Options
    You telling me you believe a pick up needs the suspension beefed up to carry 200#? Not most truck I know about.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Most states have a 4' or 5' allowance. After that you need a flag or light.

Spring "Sticking Up Too Far" Chicken
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Thanks, Leroy...if anyone here knows truck safety rules it would be you! BTW you have any need for 12" of fallen oak, hickory and maple leafs? They're free to pick up...no need to even ring the doorbell and ask permission!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Mighty tempting offer but unless I was also in town to rob a bank or win the lottery it wouldn't be very cost effective. Of course, many things involving Egg'n aren't very cost effective.

Never know though... If you see a tall, well-built, good-looking man root'n through your sticks it could be me... NOT!!!

100% chance of rain all day and the sun is shining. Go figure.

Spring "99.44% All Me" Chicken