Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Used rib chuncks for sale

Options
Broc
Broc Posts: 1,398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went in for a L4-L5 bi-lateral decompressive surgery... spare parts got to the who claims them first.

The surgery seemed to be going well, and by the end of the third day, I was one my way home.

But, just three hours after getting home, my body started demanding a second surgery as I was oozing far too much blood and too many blood clots were gtting mushed into the nerve roots, causing paralysis if lower tissues.

As the day descended into further madness, I was prepped a second time for an second procedure. Not one of the nurses thought my suggestion to make look pudding was worth discussing.

Who knows -- maybe the next time we meet, I'll be able to stand for up to six hours at a stretch. It would be fin to meet so many of you while Egging at a real cookfest!

Comments