Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ThermoPen Question Help!

Options
Eggerman1
Eggerman1 Posts: 155
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay was really excited as last night my new splashproof THERMOPEN arrived!!! So I open it up and put the batteries in upside down of course because of the excitement, well in trying to get the batteries out the little "trim" button came off. It seemed like it still worked, but wanted to know if I could/should send it back and what the trim button even does?

Any help is appreciated as my wife will kill me if it is broke and I spent nearly $100 on it.

Comments

• Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    www.thermoworks.com/contact.html

Get a hold of Amber tomorrow. She will take care of anything you need.

Great service.

I have an issue with mine and she gave me the number and asked me to send it back to repair or replace. I just can't go without it, so I'll be getting another and then send it back. :silly:
  • Eggerman1
    Options
    Thanks I will try that tomorrow.

Nothing like opening a new thermopen for the first time, and then I thought I broke it, but it worked fine.
  • Eggerman1
    Options
    You were right man, Amber is sending me a new thermapen, I have never been treated so quickly and kindly by a manufacturer, I have already bought another one for my brother and will probably buy more for relatives.

Thanks Amber at Thermoworks!