Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

ThermoPen Question Help!

Eggerman1Eggerman1 Posts: 154
edited 12:04PM in EggHead Forum
Okay was really excited as last night my new splashproof THERMOPEN arrived!!! So I open it up and put the batteries in upside down of course because of the excitement, well in trying to get the batteries out the little "trim" button came off. It seemed like it still worked, but wanted to know if I could/should send it back and what the trim button even does?

Any help is appreciated as my wife will kill me if it is broke and I spent nearly $100 on it.

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

Get a hold of Amber tomorrow. She will take care of anything you need.

Great service.

I have an issue with mine and she gave me the number and asked me to send it back to repair or replace. I just can't go without it, so I'll be getting another and then send it back. :silly:
  • Eggerman1Eggerman1 Posts: 154
    Thanks I will try that tomorrow.

Nothing like opening a new thermopen for the first time, and then I thought I broke it, but it worked fine.
  • Eggerman1Eggerman1 Posts: 154
    You were right man, Amber is sending me a new thermapen, I have never been treated so quickly and kindly by a manufacturer, I have already bought another one for my brother and will probably buy more for relatives.

Thanks Amber at Thermoworks!