Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks to all for the eggtoberfest pics!

Q-rious TomQ-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited 10:02PM in EggHead Forum
I was planning on skipping this year, and then I found out I had no choice (I didn't check for registration info until the day after it sold out :ohmy:).

I'm fighting sleep issues; if I'd been down there you'd all be posting pics of me as zoned out as Pete -- and I don't have the excuse he does!

But I sure missed it!

So thanks for showing me what this year looked like, and I'll try to see some of you in Waldorf.

Tom

Comments

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Sorry we missed you in Atlanta. See you in Waldorf.
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Hey Tom we missed seeing you this year...Hope all is going good with you.
    Larry
  • Thanks, Larry.

I retired this spring - a computer geek with 35 years at the same company :woohoo: - not at all normal for my area of expertise - and I'm trying to adjust. Somehow my body got the notion that "fully retired" means "sleep all the time" :ermm: and I'm having trouble breaking out of the 'sleep days, read at night' syndrome.

I'm planning on Waldorf as a definite, and trying to talk a friend into joining me for Atlanta next year.

Boy, I *really* missed the afterparty!

Tom