Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Here it is! Plano Outlaw Gathering Info

hornhonk
hornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is the info for the "Gathering" Nov. 7

The hotel I recommend is the Southfork Hotel.Their website is southforkhotel.com. The phone number is 972-578-5798.
This is an informal gathering with a Fest atmosphere.
We will have the big green inflatable egg, door prizes and drawings. There will be a cooks drawing for a new Mini Big Green Egg! A little birdie told me there may be another egg give-away. Not sure, yet.
There will be a meet and greet at the club Friday evening.Drinks are very reasonable and must be purchased from the club...The Plano American Legion. I hope you have all seen the pics I posted yesterday. It's really a nice place. We spent 80k remodeling the interior.
I have not advertised this anywhere except here, so there shouldn't be a lot of people off the street,but anyone wanting to sample the food will be sold a pass with the proceeds going to " Meals On Wheels".
Saturday, we can start and end anytime we want. Let's say 9 AM till whenever!
Tables,Ozark Oak lump and starter cubes will be provided.I will bring my mapp torch, if anyone wants to use it.
We will have an after party too! The patio would be nice for this.
There will be designated drivers all weekend. No need to worry if you get too "relaxed"!
There are plenty of grocery stores nearby,and Plano also has a Central Market. If you've heard of it, I need say no more. If you haven't it is worth a trip just for the experience.
Here's the list of who is coming, so far -
Mickey
Spring Chicken
Spring Hen
Photo Egg
Lake Conroe Egger
SWOkla Jerry
tjv
Desert Oasis Woman
a4cart
Misippi Egger
Timothy and Serena Allen
mollyshark
egginator
SoonerChris
Lawn Ranger
car wash mike
If you're not on the list, PLEASE let me know if you are coming, it would be a big help.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something.Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Steve...hornhonk PS. We have a Waffle House!

Comments