Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table (Finally) Finished

shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 113
edited 3:47PM in EggHead Forum
While you all were enjoying eggtober fest I was hard at work finishing my table! I love it... I have been using it on and off the last couple weeks while I finished putting in the drawers etc. What do you all think?

4032191706_d115c50b53.jpg
·

Comments

• TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Good morning. I like it. I also like the idea of being open in the front so you can slip those eggs in and out easier than having to lift them all the way up and then figure out how to lower it into the table without dropping it.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Hey that looks great! I see you have your egg setting on your feet on stone pavers or firebrick. That will keep the heat off the wood table. I like your table top most likely easy to keep clean. The drawers will keep everything in it's place. Great job! Tim
    ·
  • Very nice job. I like the fact that you have a large work area for prep. Nice view too.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Nice job...you will love your new table.. :)
    ·
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Nice! Go forth Egg up a storm!
    ·
  • Great Table!
    Pic is too small tho.
    looks like you'd need a few pics to show that table accurately!
    ·
  • Great looking cook station

Ross
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
    I second Rays thought on the open front.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    nice work - you will enjoy

mr toad
    In dog Beers - I have had only one !
    ·
  • Well done! You'll really enjoy cooking even more for years to come.
    ·
  • Wow! That's an outdoor kitchen!
    Very nice.
    Jon
    ·
  • highpresshighpress Posts: 694
    very nice. Looks good. Makes me want to get of my lazy butt and make one of my own.
    ·
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 156
    Nice job. I've got to start working on mine soon!
    ·