Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

awefully quiet

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,754
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
evryone backsliding, afraid to check the scales. football seasons going to be a killer i think, already feeling the new jeans shrinking. :laugh: must be some calories in those guinness 250's
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Midnight Smoker
    Options
    Hasn't been a pretty month so far. Football and hockey games are doing me in. I suspect that folks will return after the first of the year for the traditional resolution inspired weight loss programs. I know I will. But if I can maintain my current weight until then, at least I'll be starting off 35 pounds ahead of last year.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    thats about where i am, was down a total of 42, but hope to be right around a 35 pound drop by years end without doing much. just got to watch things now
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    I have put all the weight back on that I lost earlier this year. :(
    I will have to start eating better and exercising again soon.
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    trying to keep the exercise regiment up, because the diet piece has been tough....

Hoping to get jump started, but I def. had taken off 50 and put 15 of those back on....