Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

awefully quiet

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,522
edited 6:25AM in Weight Loss Forum
evryone backsliding, afraid to check the scales. football seasons going to be a killer i think, already feeling the new jeans shrinking. :laugh: must be some calories in those guinness 250's

Comments

• Hasn't been a pretty month so far. Football and hockey games are doing me in. I suspect that folks will return after the first of the year for the traditional resolution inspired weight loss programs. I know I will. But if I can maintain my current weight until then, at least I'll be starting off 35 pounds ahead of last year.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,522
    thats about where i am, was down a total of 42, but hope to be right around a 35 pound drop by years end without doing much. just got to watch things now
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    I have put all the weight back on that I lost earlier this year. :(
    I will have to start eating better and exercising again soon.
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    trying to keep the exercise regiment up, because the diet piece has been tough....

Hoping to get jump started, but I def. had taken off 50 and put 15 of those back on....