Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks from Team Canada

Options
stormydog
stormydog Posts: 67
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We got back LATE last night after a long drive...guess what its actually warmer here then it was in Tucker (lol) We wanted to thank everyone at the fest for making us feel so welcome again. BGE has a great crew and you always put on such a great event...the people cooking and at the after partys are so friendly and welcoming. We have made so many friends over the years it is hard to thank everyone individually but we do want to everyone to know how much we appreciate your southern hospitality.
Thanks Again and we can't wait for next years.
Stormydog

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Staying in the room next to you I can't believe how quiet you are, or maybe it was passed out? :laugh: Love the apron and I'll get a pic of it on the beach down here. You guy's are a blast to hang out with.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey we had a great time beside you! Thanks for the gloves. Also, did you know who was beside us? The dude that did not have a canapy? Someone was asking me and I don't remember.Tim

000_0939.jpg
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    sydney and i really enjoyed our time with you guys!!!. . .good US/Cannukian relations are very important!!! . . .LOL . ..

btw, tell your one partner (i'm so lame i always forget all your guys names). .. that is planning on being down here on oct 27. .. .the caps play the flyers here that night....following is a link to the caps ticket exchange where season ticket holders sell their tickets if they can't use them. . .also, have him give me a call when he comes down. . ..703-517-3791. ..

https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=washingtoncaps

max
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    man it sure was great seeing all of ya'll. even tho you were a man short. but i am glad ya'll made it back safe and sound..

looking forward to seeing all of the "Blue Necks" again next year :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    You guys are awesome. It was great hanging out with you all. Thanks for making the trip!
  • Smokin' Wolverine
    Options
    Hello buddy, I hope you didn't let me down and wimp out on the beer drinking, I know it was asking alot to ask you to drink enough beer for the both of us but if one man could do it I knew it would be you dude. Heard it was a great time and I definately will not miss next year
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    well i figured if i drank that much beer i would have never made it soooo.... i just drank more liquor :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb