Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT...Sort of Miraculous

Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is rooster, now AKA "Wonderdog", or maybe "Roofster". And this is the roof...10 feet from eave to ground.

On Friday evening Marina and I went out on the roof of our new structure to blow leaves off of the roof and gutters. It's easily accessible from an upstairs window, so that's how we went out. As I was starting the blower, I heard Marina hollering at Rooster. He had jumped out the window and was running around the roof. I couldn't believe it.

First he looked like he was going to jump into an area below where I had just laid solid flagstone, but at the last minute turned and went to the other side of the fireplace where there was just lawn below. I started towards him, and suddenly he did his best Greg Louganis off of the roof and onto the packed ground. I heard him hit with a thud and yelp once. I just knew he was going to be really messed up. Marina went into hysterics as we rushed back downstairs. Rooster was walking very slowly behind some shrubs, and when I called him he came out running and wagging his tail. It apparently had just knocked the wind out of him.

Obviously, we were very fortunate. We're thinking of getting him a little red cape.

Looks like it was a blast in Atlanta.

stars020.jpg

porkandband078.jpg

Comments