Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest Thank You\'s

Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Dave, Bobby, Jodi, Bruce, Randy, & eveyone involved with holding Eggtoberfest this year.

Special Thanks to:
S & C Tredwell
Sparky
Rusty Rooster
Hungry Man
Pork Butt Mike
Florida Grillin Girl
Bente
Fidel
Others I am forgetting...
For helping with accomodations, rides from hotel to MS & back, loaning Dutch oven, helping us setup, claiming a prize at the drawing on my behalf...you all were great.

Also, I enjoyed spending some time with folks I had never met, or maybe had met only briefly before:
Frank in Houma & his wife
AZRP & Desert Philly
Mainegg & Neil
Bubba Tim & Little Chef
Anna G
Reelgem & Del

After Party...thanks to those who brought fire pits and wood to keep us warm. And a special thanks to Dr. Zaius, some short Canadina dude in a beige jacket, & Clint for literally cooking through the whole party in order to provide us with such delicious stuff. And LC's leg of lamb was killer.

Thanks to Hoss for not making me eat "Loney".

Thank You "Pickle" for making sure I got some of your Blackened Scallops which along with Clints "Grilled Cheese Sandwich like your Mama should have made" were probably my two favorite things this year. Although Tred's Egg Benedict Pizza was up there also.

Thanks to everyone who purchased one of the Pink caps to support charity.

And Thank You to all of my Egghead friends for making a Fabulous Weeked of Eggin!

Comments