Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

11 months, 28 days, 23 hours

Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
17 minutes and 53 seconds and counting !!!!! :woohoo: :lol: :P :laugh: :whistle:

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    HAHAHAHA :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    somehow...I just knew you were gonna do this. It was great to meet you and Neil. See you in the spring...somewhere.

The Filly
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Darlin'

You are one exciteble girl. Norma told me she cant wait for Florida. I don't know how we had Eggtoberfest without you and Neil. Hopefully thet won't happen again. Missed the lobster dip entirely and I think it's poolgirls fault but I cant remember :( Tell Neil he is great!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Although I was not in the vicinity & cannot say specifically how he did it, I too am sure it was cabana-boy's fault
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Like Kim, seeing this from you does not surprise me. It was great to FINALLY get to meet you and Neil. We had a great time with you both & look forwaard to the next time.
    Tom & Karen
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Poor Neil,, he has to hear this for another whole year :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: and don't forget to send the recipe for the lobster you cooked at Fidelfest,, that was great.

As for Paco and the Zipster yes I am guilty of distracting you both from anything resembling food until I've had my fill ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    I knew it :evil: ; and you always come with a smile on your face & a beer in your hand while you're weaving your evil plan
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Great to meet you last night. your double fisting was impressive to say the least
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    And just think, we can have a neighborhood carpool next year!
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Great to finally meet you Julie!Hope to see you soon.I've been locked back in the basement til later!!!LOL! B)BTW Jan says Hi and thanks for the sympathy! :ohmy: :laugh: