Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please help me welcome a potential Egger

Options
Pharmeggist
Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Eggheads,
I haven't posted in a while but after going to a party last night I found a prospective egger. His name is John and I told him to check out this forum and to look at www.nakedwhiz.com. Anyway, the next step is to have him and his wife over to my house for some egged food Right :woohoo:

Best Regards, Pharmeggist

Comments

• Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Will be glad to welcome him when the time comes. You are going about this correctly...You can seal the deal once you feed them.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey future eggers of the World! :)

Welcome and come in the water is fine! ;)

If you need any help virtuly 24-7 this is the place to be. :woohoo:

Don't be afraid to post a question. Tim
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Righto!! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Rib Bones
    Rib Bones Posts: 449
    Options
    Hi Pharmeggist,

Way to go on spreading the word! You are definitely right...invite John and his wife to dinner and let the Egg sell itself.

Start out with ABT's, always a request at our house. Then a good steak and some baked taters should do the trick. Or there's always ribs or pulled pork or spatchcock chicken or.......the list just keeps going. Everything is better when cooked on the Egg!!!!!
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    That's how I did it. Sold 5 eggs now with steak. Plus another friend is saving up for a medium hopefully they'll have scraped together the cash by next spring. If you feed them...