Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Attire for tonight's event?

PicklePickle Posts: 74
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Casual? Business casual? Never been to an eggfest so have no clue what to expect.
·

Comments

• I would say casual

Ross
    ·
  • I heard that they have themed the event this year as a toga party. So grab a bedsheet from the hotel and fashion the best one you can
    ·
  • Check here for some good ideas.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com
    ·
  • RobinsRobins Posts: 131
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,348
    galoshes & mittens!! 8 - )~~
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,719
    man oh man didn't you bring a tux with tails? What are you a redneck? geeeez!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,838
    I heard it was green garbage bags and black top hats.
    ·
  • Got to love walmart for people watching! :sick: :sick: :blink: :sick:
    ·
  • PicklePickle Posts: 74
    No tux. Just cut off jean shorts, confederate flag teeshirt, and skoal hat, but I ain't no redneck.
    ·
  • Cheaper than going to the zoo and free parking!
    ·
    Thanks Ross. Kinda hard to get a straight answer on this forum.
    ·
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Pickle,

I'm going to my first pre-party at BGE tonight and I'd venture to say casual will be just fine.
    ·
  • troutmantroutman Posts: 498
    Speedo thong and one of those little hats that holds two beers with the straw directly into your mouth.

You'll be the envy of all the others that didn't think of that.

If you slather some mustard all over your butt and apply liberal amounts of rub you'll probably get propositioned a bunch of times.

Of course, I've never actually been to one so you might consider other ideas too.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Too funny.... :laugh:
    ·
    Nice. I think they need to make a bigger egg to hold my fat *^&.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,719
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Baby its cold outside, Beli and Loren are wearing ski jackets. -RP
    ·
  • troutmantroutman Posts: 498
    If you really want to make a good first impression then you should stuff a nice big chunk of smoking wood in the front of the Speedo thong. Any wood should work fine, but I'd avoid the fruity woods if you know what I mean.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Have fun, send photos.
    ·