Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Falcon found safe and sound at home!

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November -1 in Off Topic
they say the young lad was hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of the garage. I'm sure there's more to the story, but at least he is safe.
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• highpress
    highpress Posts: 694
    Not to sound like an a$$ here, but the whole story is kind of fishy. How many hours have we been tracking this story? Since like 3pm when i first found out. We've had helicopters following this thing and tons of news coverage. And the boy was hiding in the cupboard this whole time? :ermm: :unsure: Maybe it's because i don't have any kids but sounds like someone looking for their 15 mins in the spotlight.....
  • RRP
    could be - what I was thinking is the lad may have been the one who let it loose and became scared of the punishment. That would explain his hiding - I mean that is what a 6 year old would do.
  • Do you think the media could milk this anymore than they have??
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    If he were mine he would have a reason to hide! ;)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    It's insane, especially after that email you recently sent me.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • highpress
    highpress Posts: 694
    If he were mine he would have a reason to hide!

You are exactly right sir. B)

;)
  • Sundazes
    Sundazes Posts: 307
    highpress wrote:
    If he were mine he would have a reason to hide!

You are exactly right sir. B)

;)

Ditto!
  • RRP
    you know guys - maybe that little boy has been punished many times before and that IS why he ran scared and hid. With all the press and police involved MAYBE the parents quickly decided to hug and cry over the little tyke and hope he didn't show his scars and emotional problems - even at 6 years of age I was surprised he looked so calm and never spoke. Besides - what about the older brother who supposedly saw him in the "craft" during lift off? ...something is fishy!
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    He woulda needed to hide too!Spare the rod spoil the child!It is SO evident in today's society!JMHO!!!BTW,I would be the first one to supply the rope to hang a parent that really ABUSED a kid.Kiss and cuddle DON'T work.Like I said JMHO!!! ;)
  • BigT
    BigT Posts: 385
    Not to mention that the parents have already had 15 minutes of fame on the reality show "Wife Swap". Just sayin'.

Big T
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    The boy's father is supposed to make an "important" announcement today...
  • Rascal wrote:
    The boy's father is supposed to make an "important" announcement today...

I think that statement will be "my attorney has advised me to remain silent."