Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stainless Steel Parts

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know where I can purchase Stainless Steel parts( hinges, bands, handle, etc) for the egg. I have a place on the beach and all the parts have rusted in the first year.
·

Comments

• PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Simply repaint the with Rustoleum. Problem solved.
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    You may want to check out whatever part rusted as it may be covered under the warranty.Especially since it has only been one year.My Egg in Fenwick Island De. by the ocean has been sitting there for five years with nothing but the Egg vinyl cover to protect it and have not had any problems.
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Sorry for the error on my part as to the rust problem.Take PhilsGrill advice.I have not seen any stainless after market items for what you are searching for.As I had said prior if you have it covered up you should not have a problem unless the waves are crashing a few feet from where the Egg is placed or you must not have it covered from the elements.
    ·
  • If you are dead set on SS parts check out Grill Dome. In my opinion the Grill Dome itself is inferior to the BGE but they include SS hinge and band. And as far as I know the basic Grill Dome is comparable in size to the Large BGE. So you may be able to buy Grill Dome parts and use them for the BGE.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Fee,Fi,Fo,Fum,anybody smell TROLL???! :ohmy: :huh:
    ·
  • I just have to ask... Flagler Egg.... do you live on Marrowstone?
    ·