Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest tickets and room available

Cello GuyCello Guy Posts: 21
edited 7:15AM in EggHead Forum
I have a couples ticket for the Friday night mixer and to cook Saturday as well as a room at the Comfort Suite Northlake for Fri & Sat night.

Let me know if you are interested. I will be there, I'm selling these for a couple that just found out they can't make it...

Comments

• PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    daaaaaamn!!! it's too late for me to arrage flight and all... :angry:

Hope all of you have a great time!!
    cheers!
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Me too... :evil:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Firetruck was really,really wanting 2 tix and a room.I sent him an e-mail about your post.
  • Yeah
    He can ride with you in the morning Hoss.
    He'll have to sit on the 'Loney!!! :laugh: :)BTW,how's that scotch goin down??? :huh: B)
  • Goin down the pie hole as usual. Just watchin this cincy - usf game. Speakin of pie hole....that tarimasu i just had was excellent.
    I'm bringin a BIG box of B C's also!!! ;)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What the heck is: " BIG box of B C's "?
  • DJ1026DJ1026 Posts: 11
    Interested in Fri and Sat tickets, do not need hotel..due to being local. Let me know if you are interested in selling just the tickets?
    BC headache powders!Get your mind outta the gutter!!! :laugh:
  • Cello did you find someone to take the room? I am intrested if you have not found someone to take it. Hoss
  • No I haven't. They can be yours if you like.