Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest tickets and room available

Cello GuyCello Guy Posts: 21
edited 2:00PM in EggHead Forum
I have a couples ticket for the Friday night mixer and to cook Saturday as well as a room at the Comfort Suite Northlake for Fri & Sat night.

Let me know if you are interested. I will be there, I'm selling these for a couple that just found out they can't make it...

• PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    daaaaaamn!!! it's too late for me to arrage flight and all... :angry:

Hope all of you have a great time!!
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Me too... :evil:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Firetruck was really,really wanting 2 tix and a room.I sent him an e-mail about your post.
  • Yeah
    He can ride with you in the morning Hoss.
    He'll have to sit on the 'Loney!!! :laugh: :)BTW,how's that scotch goin down??? :huh: B)
  • Goin down the pie hole as usual. Just watchin this cincy - usf game. Speakin of pie hole....that tarimasu i just had was excellent.
    I'm bringin a BIG box of B C's also!!! ;)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What the heck is: " BIG box of B C's "?
  • DJ1026DJ1026 Posts: 11
    Interested in Fri and Sat tickets, do not need hotel..due to being local. Let me know if you are interested in selling just the tickets?
    BC headache powders!Get your mind outta the gutter!!! :laugh:
  • Cello did you find someone to take the room? I am intrested if you have not found someone to take it. Hoss
  • No I haven't. They can be yours if you like.