Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How does a rookie make a good impression?

claycampclaycamp Posts: 59
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've trolled this sight for the past for months and the hotel parking lot after party is on my agenda.

two questions

1. how does one get an invitation to this elite party
2 What does a rookie need to bring to make sure he is welcomed. (i'm not made of money so huge amounts of alcohol is out of the question)
·

Comments

• 1. you are invited;
    2. happiness
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    You're invited :) We won't bite,just come on by and mingle.You'll have a great time,and make many new friends ;) Look for me,I'll be the one with the giant cooler :woohoo: Last year the party ended around 5:00AM :whistle: :pinch:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Show up,introduce yourself to everyone,have fun.That's it.Bring what you want to drink and sumthin to throw on the egg and enjoy the fellowship.It's so easy a poolman can do it!!! ;) :laugh:
    ·
  • perfect can't wait
    ·
  • That's funny!
    ·