Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have just been informed

hizzonerhizzoner Posts: 182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
That some people think pork qualifies as BBQ.

Y'all ain't from around here are ya?
·

Comments

• BBQ is a state of mind.
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    ssooooooooowweeeeeeeee! pig
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Let's have one,me and you!!! ;)
    ·
  • Dunno, BBQ is the only way I eat pork these days. Ergo all pork is BBQ QED. :laugh:

Doug
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    hmmm, those people must own a weber.....lol (boy am I gonna catch some doo doo for that one) lol :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You must not be from around here either.

In the State of North Carolina "BBQ" is a noun meaning PORK. That other stuff is Barbecue. fur instance, "I would like a Combo platter of BBQ and Barbecue Chicken.

Now you just sit there in that corner and play with the pretty sticks..

:woohoo:
    ·
  • Good video on BBQ on you tube @
    ·