Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have just been informed

hizzonerhizzoner Posts: 182
edited 11:49AM in EggHead Forum
That some people think pork qualifies as BBQ.

Y'all ain't from around here are ya?
·

Comments

• BBQ is a state of mind.
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    ssooooooooowweeeeeeeee! pig
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Let's have one,me and you!!! ;)
    ·
  • Dunno, BBQ is the only way I eat pork these days. Ergo all pork is BBQ QED. :laugh:

Doug
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    hmmm, those people must own a weber.....lol (boy am I gonna catch some doo doo for that one) lol :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You must not be from around here either.

In the State of North Carolina "BBQ" is a noun meaning PORK. That other stuff is Barbecue. fur instance, "I would like a Combo platter of BBQ and Barbecue Chicken.

Now you just sit there in that corner and play with the pretty sticks..

:woohoo:
    ·
  • Good video on BBQ on you tube @
    ·