Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Throwdown - Tie?

Throwdown GeekThrowdown Geek Posts: 86
edited 6:58AM in EggHead Forum
So I'll put this out to the forum.

Should we allow for a tie in the throwdown because it looks like a good possibility it is going to go that way.

I think that's fine a 2 "winners" will be able towork o the next one making it easier for both. If not I have a great idea for a tie breaker. That would be email rock-paper-scissors.
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    NO TIE!BREAK IT!!!
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    I personally would like to see just one winner... A vote from the forum to break the tie would be great!!! :)
    ·
  • AnnaG wrote:
    I personally would like to see just one winner... A vote from the forum to break the tie would be great!!! :)

Agreed but I wan to get to bed sometime soon... ;)
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Nothing saying that you can't extend the voting until tomorrow night... But then again, I am not the one running the throwdown... Totally up to you... :)
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    Cook off?
    ·
  •  
    LOL, I think a tie is just that and that it should stand as the outcome of the vote. It is the unfettered voice of the forum, makes for an interesting following throw down and divides the labor. Just my 2¢.

Gator

·
  • As a coach and an official for 37 years......
    A tie is a tie, unless one needs to move on to further competition.
    I think a tie could / should be allowed.
    ·