Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What we did this afternoon

TXTriker
TXTriker Posts: 1,177
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Susie and I went to the grocery store and I just couldn't help myself. I needed things to seal, freeze, and cook.

DSC00419.jpg

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    :lol::lol:

What? You just get a Food Savor? :whistle:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Haaaa!!! We were wondering why the shelves were so empty today LOL

I'm sure you have plans for all of it.

Our neighbor and recent winner of the medium Egg at Chim-Chimney's stopped there today and got us some more Dizzy Pig Rub. Those folks at CC are really nice but also so far away. I sure wish we had a Dizzy Pig outlet up here in the far north.

Come see us sometime.

Spring "Slightly Dizzy" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Al I can say is hahahaha and smile, smile, smile :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • TXTriker
    We've had the extra large Pro for several years now. I don't even know the model number. It is one of those that is about 18 inches long, white in color and is too large to stay out. So, unless we do many meals, it isn't convenient to get out of the top of the pantry.

Got the jar sealer device too but we've never used it.
  • TXTriker
    Ms. Judy, when you do come down, be sure to check the quick sale table. Lots of good spices they put on that table because they want the freshest on the regular shelf. I think they move things that are 3-6 months old to that sale table. There will be some good DP and Zach's items there.

I still have you both in mind.
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Way to STOCK UP!My wife hates for me to go shoppin for food!I go nuts!I ran to the store this afternoon to pick up crackers and chili fixins and came home with 24 lbs of chicken leg quarters.I had a raincheck that was about to expire.$.29 a pound!