Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

And finally Hawkeye Pie

Smokin' WolverineSmokin' Wolverine Posts: 165
edited 8:21AM in EggHead Forum
apple pie cooked on the egg Happy Thanksgiving to everyone north of the border and especcially North of the Border Smokin' Squad "It's F'n freezin' but we're still smokin"
DSC06222.jpg
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    damn man that looks great..

when i seen the title i thought you might ba making some kind of chicken pot pie for the game tonight!! we get to see it here.. been pretty lucky i have only missed one game this year ;)

Go Blue.... michigan and dodger B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • SON!!!!!!how are you buddy let's go tonight
    ·
  • Hey Dude, looks great...glad you finally Manned Up and posted, lets just hope your team can man up as well.
    ·
  • Nice pie, Smokin Wolverine.

Just wanted to let you know you can go back and edit your post from the right hand bottom corner of the post. Just click on edit and make any changes you need, add pics, etc.

Nice lookin prime rib, too.

Faith
    ·
  • SMokin' Wolverine -

My second favorite team is whoever plays the Chokeyes. Good luck tonight and have a great cook!

Dave
    ·
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Great looking pie Ryan.
    ·