Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This site.... you guys....are GREAT!

Toe 49
Toe 49 Posts: 193
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So,[p]I got quite a few emails from people yesterday and was able to find what seems to be a great deal on a small BGE. As stated, my step daughter lives in Ft. Collins Colorado and will be in Prairie Village Kansas with her boyfriend at his family for Christmas. Well, on a trip to Vermont this past summer he fell in love with the BGE's I have. I have decided to purchase a small BGE for him. I did some phone working and found, thanks to Car Wash Mike, a great deal on a BGE in Missouri, just 30 minutes from where they will be for Christmas. His parents will pick it up this weekend and have it hidden....I'll be sending a card to him telling him to look in the spot they have hidden it......my step daughter said she's going to make him put on a pair of Depends because she thinks he'll "S$#T himself" (her ecaxt words). Small BGE, nest, charcoal, daisy wheel, fire starters and grid lifter.....$270....closest I could find anywhere else was $400-$420.....wish I was there to see the look on his face...... :-)

Comments