Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

the things you see...

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I am at work today and was talking with a customer and I can see out into our parking lot... as I am talking I see a SUV pull in and pull to the side of our drive way... now we are very obviously open and there are about 5 cars on the other side of the lot. I am seeing all this and listening to the lady talk and trying to figure out what the heck is going on out in my drive way! there is a tall women that gets out of the passenger side of the SUV and she looks like she has high dark boots on or something but it is all weird looking around her butt.... I am trying to process this and still listen the the customer and not be rude... when Mom who is behind me says "IS SHE NAKED???" then I can really look! this woman is naked or has a g string on and pulling up a pair of jeans! she was all tats from her knees up to her lower back and that was why it was hard to figure out... looked like fish nets or something...bent over into the back seat of the suv you could see much more than you wanted to... we were about rolling on the floor... they were there for a few minutes as she adjusted her self and I wish I had had my cell phone handy. seeing was believing..... there must be a full moon. people????......
lets just say that Bordello would have been a very happy boy :S

Comments