Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What not to do..Whoa is me

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It was about 3 days/nights ago I took 10 jalapenos,washed, cut stems off,cut in half, deviened them,rinsed and into a zip lock bag for the next day. Well,next day was too good at the pub, got home and don't know what happened from there. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Got up the next morning, had 3 glasses in the sink to wash, now I hand wash and set in dishwasher to drip dry. Yer gonna love this, open up the dishwasher to put the glasses in and what do I see........my zip lock bag of peppers. How or why they got from the fridge to there is beyond me. :whistle::angry: :P :P :P

O.K, into the garbage with those, got out to the store this morning for the replacements. Will devien them tomorrow and probably cook them so I can bring em to my ladies at the pub on Sun.

JalapenosPhillandfriends003.jpg

This Eggen life can be so tough.

A great weekend to all,

Bordello

Comments