Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pulled Pork

I just finished cooking a Boston Butt for pulled pork which came out great. I would like to add some liquid to it for sandwiches but don't know just what to add. Can someone on this great forum give me some advice? Thankyou Bucky Buckshot

Comments

• MJF24MJF24 Posts: 146
    You'll probably get many answers to this question. I find that apple juice works well, as does, believe it or not, Coke (regular Coke, not diet). Personally, I prefer using Coke; it adds a little bit of sweetness to the pulled pork.

The good news is that you probably can't go wrong. It'll be good even if you leave it alone.
  • I second MJF24' suggestion. I use regular (classic) coke and apple juice either or both. Turns out very good.

Gordon
    Vero Beach, FL
  • I use apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, pepper and some dried habenaro powder.