Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BB Heaven

Options
rsmdale
rsmdale Posts: 2,472
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did some BB's that were purchased at Costco and they were really meaty.
001-25.jpg
Rubbed w/mustard,JH pecan and some sweet paprika
002-22.jpg
225 for 5 hours
003-23.jpg
Ready to sauce
004-22.jpg
Dinner is onn!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    OOOOOOOO . . . wish I was closer as I could bring my own plate for meal like that! :lol:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Tarpon65
    Tarpon65 Posts: 205
    Options
    Those babies look really good. Thanks for posting.
  • SoCalWJS
    SoCalWJS Posts: 407
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................:woohoo:

Whaja sauce 'em with?
    South SLO County
  • rsmdale
    Options
    That is Stubbs pecan sauce.How is it going?

DALE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Beautiful!! Love to see dem bones and glistening meat!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Options
    Looks fabulous. Great dinner!
  • rsmdale
    Options
    Hey Molly ,Inever got to thank you for the Baked Apple recipe,I did them with that Caramel wine and everyone went crazy.The kids have been bugging me to do them again.

DALE
  • Big George's BBQ
    Options
    The title of your thread is appropriate
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Glad you dug them! I saw your post and I wrote the name of that liquor down. See if we have that here.
    That cook is so easy and a wow factor for sure!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • rsmdale
    Options
    George they were some of the better ribs that I have done,themeat on the ribs was pretty heavy.Love it my son ate a rack by himself and then called his cousin to save him some after there football game tonight.

DALE
  • rsmdale
    Options
    You will have to order it from Rotta winery in Paso Robles,Ca We first tasted it in a chocolate bundt cake and it was prefection!! They are the oldest winery in the Paso area and are great people.

DALE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Dale.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • rsmdale
    Options
    If that doesn't work I am going on a wine trip on the 17th of this month ,I could always pick yu up a bottle and mail it to you.

DALE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I appreciate that offer Dale. Your kindness I will accept. It will mean more to me when I use it.
    U got mail :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Cactus Doug
    Options
    Dale, I have been buying that same costco 3 pack recently. The ribs I have been getting there have been good with lots of meat on them, the price is right too. Nice cook.
  • rsmdale
    Options
    Thanks Doug, how has things been going?

DALE
  • SoCalWJS
    SoCalWJS Posts: 407
    Options
    Goin good Dale!

I finally got some Blues Hog (through the mail), and I'm trying to figure out if this is a rib weekend or not. :whistle:
    South SLO County
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Dale,

Lookin' good!
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Man that looks soooo good! :P I feel like a cat because when I see good food cooked like that my motor starts purrrring until I get one.

Sometimes I feel like Pavlov's dog because seeing those beautiful pic's makes me drooool all over my key board!

Tim :P
  • Aunt Crazy
    Options
    Yum! I picked up some country style at Sam's last week that were fabulous as well. Yours looks really good!
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Dale, those babies look perfect ....just great, Felicidades!!
  • rsmdale
    Options
    Always a rib weekend!! or steak or chicken.

DALE
  • rsmdale
    Options
    The downside of teenagers,no leftovers-the upside lotsa smiles.Have a great weekend and enjoy!!

DALE
  • rsmdale
    Options
    Thanks Bill,they went fast.

DALE
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I trim the thick end of the racks for a more even cook. t