Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Custom Table cover

Options
Serial Griller
Serial Griller Posts: 1,186
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Living in an area that has extreme weather ( summer & winter) I decided to order a cover for my LGE Egg and table from Coverworks.
I just contacted John and sent him pictures of my table and measurements via e-mail. This cover fits like a glove and has double stitching and reinforcing material in the right places.It has two straps to hang it up when not in use and a strap on top to assist lifting it off the table.The workmanship is incredible.John is very nice to work with.It was done on time and as ordered. I love supporting AMERICAN small business people when I can .If interested he can be reached at coverworks@hotmail.com Here's some pics
P1010109.jpg
P1010075-1.jpg
P1010072-2.jpg

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Nice cover Jon! Looks darn near big enough for a place to hide . . . :whistle:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Can you have a choice of colors and prints?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    Talk to John about available colors. I just said I wanted grey.It matches my house! LOL :laugh:
    Jon
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    I'm going to need a new cover pretty soon. Do they have a web site?
  • loco_engr
    Options
    I couldn't find one but was rushing. Google had a link to off nakedwiz site that just had an email addy & a few pics.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    He's working on creating a website.He can be reached via e-mail :
    coverworks@hotmail.com
    His name is John.
    Jon
  • loco_engr
    Options
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Tim,,,,You thinking yellow? :evil: :whistle::whistle:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    He sent me this url for colors:

http://www.sunbrella.com/showroom/
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    What a beautiful place you´ve got my friend......felicidades!!
  • JCinGA
    JCinGA Posts: 139
    Options
    Good looking cover. How are his prices?
  • Dave Shady
    Options
    Very Nice lookin for sure Like the FULL LENGHT!

Is there a vent sewn into the cover at all? My
    fitted table cover I have from BGE has a nice vent on the dome end to keep the moisture from building up.

I like this style looks a bit heavier duty. May need to contact them and get a green one. But need to find out
    about the vent for sure.
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    Thanks Beli!
    I'll trade you places tomorrow... Below freezing maybe snow!
    Jon
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    Dave Shady wrote:

fitted table cover I have from BGE has a nice vent on the dome end to keep the moisture from building up.

I like this style looks a bit heavier duty. May need to contact them and get a green one. But need to find out
    about the vent for sure.
    We live in an arid climate with very little humidity or rain compared to other parts of the country. There is no vent in the cover.
    Jon
  • Smoking Coles
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in, the Sunbrella fabric is a very nice material. I work for a commercial construction company and this material is specified for most commercial type awnings. They hold up well, and color is not supposed to fade.
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    Dave Shady wrote:

about the vent for sure.
    No need for a vent.The Sunbrella material breathes ..vinyl does not!