Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A few Springfield pics...

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 8:55PM in EggHead Forum
Had a nice time hanging out in Springfield with everybody this weekend.

Went to a great restaurant called the Gallery Bistro on Friday night. Dale, Snoopy Dog Dog, Spoony and Big Daddy-OCT...
DSC00505.jpg

Met and had a fun time with Eric and Kristy Matson from Missouri...
DSC00505.jpg

The banana bread lasted exactly 41 seconds...
DSC00526.jpg

Dale, Chuck, Big Daddy-OCT, Snoopy Dog Dog, Car Wash Mike, Spoony and Big E...
DSC00529.jpg

Had a nice after party back at the La Quinta that lasted until about 1:30 AM. Here is Car Wash Mike doing some scallops...
DSC00535.jpg

Big Daddy-OCT ran out of beer, so he decided to drink the juice off the cutting board...priceless!
DSC00538.jpg

Comments

• FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Hey Chris, looks like ya'll had another great time. Wish I could have been there. I guess next time for us will be OKC. Can't wait!

Thanks for the pics
  • Hey Firetruck, it was a fun time. Look forward to seeing you and Dollie soon!
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    We had a great time. Glad to meet you all. Can't wait till the next fest. The kids said they will go again as long as there is a pool at the hotel.
  • Dang...I know I missed the party...but I had to baby sit this weekend. :(
  • :laugh: Hi Chris, was this a Men Only Fest??? Glad to see Dale back in the swing of things (does he still surf?). You OKC folks comin to Plano??? Hope to see you post more often, Snoopy Dog Dog B)
  • That was certainly a good time and I enjoyed getting to know Snoopy DD when he wasn't so busy. Spoony is a a lot of fun as well and CWM with his side kick Chuck gave us some memories that will be talked about around campfires for years to come.

Of course the best part for me was that my brother surprised me by driving all the way from IN to attend with us. It won't be long and he'll own an egg as well.

The food was great, the weather couldn't be beat, and I can't wait until April!!

BD
  • We had a lot of fun going to the eggfest and the afterparty. It is nice to be able to put some faces with the names now. We look forward to seeing everyone in OKC.

ee
  • Thanks for sharing
  • Hey Eric! It was great to meet you and your wife. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the smoked cheese as it is awesome!!

BD
  • No prob man. We had a great time and look forward to seeing you guys in Oklahoma.
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Thanks for the pics, Chris Rhonda and I had a good time, glad to meet y'all,
    Kendell