Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Orka gloves...WOOT Deal...Semi off topic

Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,251
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I saw several posts the other day when the Orka gloves were the WOOT deal of the day.
They are nice because they are long and the price was great.
But...Beware, they are the light duty version. They are thin compared to my two other sets. The Woot deal gloves are rated to 450 degrees and my two others are good to 600 degrees. On the up side the thinner gloves do flex better and they are easier to grip with. They are thin enough they are translucent. Would not want to grab lump or a plate setter at pizza temp with the thin ones. I did not research enough before purchase to know more than one duty rating was made. Just FYI.
Thanks,
darian
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments