Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Congrats Va Tech

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 8:40PM in EggHead Forum
Va Tech kicked my poor Canes butts... :sick:
but we ate well today....here are a few pics

some wings

003-30-1.jpg

In some wing sauce

005-31-1.jpg

I also cooked 1/2 of a beef clod we bot at rest depot. I used Swiriburn (Chris) cajun Roast Beef recipe. It was delicious.

007-30-1.jpg

We sliced it with our slicer...notice Ginny's Canes shirt... :P

008-24-1.jpg

Cooking the sammies

011-13-1.jpg

watch out OU the Canes are coming for you now.... :cheer:
·

Comments

• NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Good looking cooks = good eats. That slicer looks familiar. :)

VATech finally played a good ball game.
    ·
  • We had our first party at "The Nest" great football crowd! It was like we were there but not wet, it rained hard!
    DSCN4219.jpg
    I did all the food. All kind of chips, dips, sauces, wings,mex-shrimp bites(these were the hit) woked shrimp,cc cookies, BBQ,& fixins, beans, cheese cake bites. Did not get to the corn or mussels
    DSCN4229.jpg

Teresa "Nest"er and her buddies
    DSCN4222.jpg
    About 25 people in all, the nest was just big enough
    DSCN4234.jpg
    Teresa's sister Jeanette in the middle.
    DSCN4241.jpg
    FUN Time
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great time Susan...I can't believe no Canes were there....LOL....I love your outdoor kitchen ;)
    ·
  • Nice cooks! :)
    ·
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Glad you stayed dry looks like a great party ableit I like football in bad weather.

One of these times when I visit the boys in Blacksburg I'm just gona turn to the east and follow the smoke signal from your nest of eggs. :laugh:
    ·