Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Congrats Va Tech

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 7:38PM in EggHead Forum
Va Tech kicked my poor Canes butts... :sick:
but we ate well are a few pics

some wings

In some wing sauce

I also cooked 1/2 of a beef clod we bot at rest depot. I used Swiriburn (Chris) cajun Roast Beef recipe. It was delicious.

We sliced it with our slicer...notice Ginny's Canes shirt... :P

Cooking the sammies

watch out OU the Canes are coming for you now.... :cheer:

• NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Good looking cooks = good eats. That slicer looks familiar. :)

VATech finally played a good ball game.
  • We had our first party at "The Nest" great football crowd! It was like we were there but not wet, it rained hard!
    I did all the food. All kind of chips, dips, sauces, wings,mex-shrimp bites(these were the hit) woked shrimp,cc cookies, BBQ,& fixins, beans, cheese cake bites. Did not get to the corn or mussels

Teresa "Nest"er and her buddies
    About 25 people in all, the nest was just big enough
    Teresa's sister Jeanette in the middle.
    FUN Time
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great time Susan...I can't believe no Canes were there....LOL....I love your outdoor kitchen ;)
  • Nice cooks! :)
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Glad you stayed dry looks like a great party ableit I like football in bad weather.

One of these times when I visit the boys in Blacksburg I'm just gona turn to the east and follow the smoke signal from your nest of eggs. :laugh: