Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Some more Eggwegofest pics

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 3:33AM in EggHead Forum
Fest is over and we're pretty tired, here is some more shots of today's activities.

Desert Filly and ClayQ by Clay's beautiful mini table.

P1040080-1.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight made an appearance.

P1040082.jpg

Mollyshark's husband Alexshark.

P1040087.jpg

Lotsa tacos, they cooked 40 lbs of skirt steak.

P1040095.jpg

Lotsa homemade sausage too.

P1040099.jpg

Filly enjoying a soda.

P1040106.jpg

BobbyQ's surprise birthday rum cake.

P1040107.jpg

Rick with some bananas flambe.

P1040111.jpg

Shot of the tent.

P1040118.jpg

Laurel and Daryl made a lot of chocolate chip cookies.

P1040121.jpg

All in all a good time was had by all and better yet the rain stayed away. -RP
·

Comments

• Randy - Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. Good to see Rick taking part. Maybe he'll return to the forum.
    ·
  • AZ...That's a funny lookin' 'soda' Filly's got there.... :blink: :laugh: . Thanks for the pics! Give our best to everyone! ;) Have a blast! :woohoo: :laugh:
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Thanks Randy. Looks like a great time.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,327
    looks like I missed another good one :evil:
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Looks like fun was had by everyone,thanks for the pics.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Clay's table for the mini is great.It was good to see a shot of Rick.Has been quite a while since he has been on the forum and seeing the rum inspired dishes that he makes.Had to zoom in on you better half's beverage there.At first glance I thought Corona but that was the wrong answer.What was the brand name of that "tea?" You were having fun for sure.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    WOW, what a fest; fanciest mini-table I’ve ever seen, special appearance by RTD and adult soda pops.
    ·
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Very nice...

Love the mini table...

Michael
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    You had it right the first time. -RP
    ·
  • Thanks for posting the pictures Randy, looks like you and Filly had a great time

Ross
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Thanks for sharing Randy. great to see RTD in aciton again!
    ·
  • Great Pics Thanks
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great pics Randy...now on to Atlanta.... :lol:
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Of course the rain stayed away. I was there. I never get rained out at an eggfest.

A great fest. A great time. Thanks to Nancy for all her work and for Randy and Kim for letting me borrow all the stuff I didn't bring (like, uh, a car, a knife, a bowl, a....)

mShark
    ·
  • Wow - looks like we missed a good one this year, NO RAIN. That is one good looking table for the mini. Will ClayQ share the plans? Let me know.
    Grasshopper
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,651
    Looks like a great fest and lot of fun and food. Love Clay's mini table, looks like it can be knocked down easily for transport too. Thanks for sharing.
    canuckland
    ·
  • Wow ... looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

·