Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All I Want for Christmas ...

Options
Pakak
Pakak Posts: 523
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been hit up for my Christmas list a few times in the last week or so. Aaargh ... coming up with a list is not something I really like to do. When it comes to egg related items, I almost need to say, "Just give me money". No one would know where to look or what they were looking for.[p]Some of the things I've thought about, some extravagant, some not:[p]· A 5 qt. Lodge dutch oven (I make some pretty mean baked beans I'd like to try on the egg)[p]· Still can't get one of those ceramic knives out of my mind. If it were a gift, I wouldn't feel so guilty. :)[p]· A digital camera to post pics would be nice. Course I could think of other uses for it too.[p]· Ooo, ooo - there are some rubs I haven't tried yet that would make nice stocking stuffers.[p]· Those grid lifters ARE might purty, as well as the pigtail turners.[p]Other suggestions?

Comments