Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

smokin' in the ozarks

Options
poolguy
poolguy Posts: 129
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
who all is going from the forum. We will be there. we will not be cooking. just to meet new people who love the egg.

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Me & the Misses is!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I hope to be arriving with this on my tailgate:

denver02-1.jpg
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    You the guy in Liberty? I will cooking some ribs, they might be alright. Sampling beef jerky, per RD. If he has an extra egg, would love to cook something else.
    KC EGGFEST! DO IT MAN!

Mike
  • llrickman
    Options
    I wish I wish I wish i was gonna be in Springfield for this.
    I grew up there (born in Monett raised in Cassville till we moved to Spfd)

But all my family is there dad , sisters, nieces, aunts, uncles cousins

Stop by and see my dad there he will be cooking he will be doing Chicken wings, Trailride beans OMG they are good and peach cobbler

Though on the link up there they only have him listed doing the cobbler and beans. Hes definitely doing the wings, He ordered them from Sams

Look up Larry and Judy and go have a taste of what he is cooking.
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • Bucktail
    Options
    Just finished doing my recipes to hand out. This is my first Eggfest. Comming from Iowa. Any idea how many to plan on cooking for ? My son from Utah is also coming to cook. Also have a cousin coooking as well. Will be taking home a large and a small egg as the large at home is lonely.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    I will. Where are they staying? I saw someone cooking cobbler, sounded very good.

Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Cook how much food you are comfortable with. You can't cook for everyone. There will be plenty to go around. Have fun and meet people.

Mike
  • poolguy
    poolguy Posts: 129
    Options
    yes sir, I will look for ya. I am smoking some spare ribs as we speak. I hope they turn out as good as the baby back.
  • llrickman
    Options
    Mike, They live there in Springfield. His name is Larry also.
    If i found out where he will be set up at the the eggfest I'll let you know

The cobbler is good. I used his recipe Friday night and made two. (at the request of a friend ) lol they were delicious topped with a little blue bell vanilla bean ice cream MmmmMmmm good

But those beans let me tell you they can be addictive.
    He used several kinds of beans, brown sugar, molasses, Bacon, Ground beef among other thing . puts it all together in his 9qt DO

It started out when i was young as a recipe my mother made. He has tweaked it here and there and everyone loves it
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM