Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NiEggarafest - pic heavy

Options
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Grand Oeuf Vert (Tim Brown and his lovely wife Virginia), Lakeshore Living and Harbour Estates Winery got it right on the very first try! Bravo!!! NiEggara was a FIRST CLASS fest. The view from the hotel was beautiful. The Harbour Estates Winery grounds were an absolutely perfect setting; vineyards on one side and the Jordan Bay to the other. It felt like being invited to a high-priced, private affair. Wine tasting. Cheese tasting. Live music. This fest had it all. It is on my short lists of fests to attend in the future. My sister WWSis and I had a ball. The handful of Americans that made the trip were treated like royalty by our Canadian brethren. In a word, spectacular.

Some pictures now to make the no-shows jealous.....

The view from the hotel across Lake Ontario

108-0846_IMG.jpg

In the evening

108-0850_IMG.jpg

The Eggfest grounds at the Winery

108-0853_IMG.jpg

Little Steven cooking away for the hoards

108-0866_IMG.jpg

Nick Hodson, Kevin and Nina Ferguson and Larry Parsons(Double Bogey)

108-0859_IMG.jpg

My sister showing off her Bruschetta

108-0872_IMG.jpg

A shot of some of the after-party group

108-0881_IMG.jpg

RGBHV

108-0867_IMG.jpg

The Team Canada tent and banner

108-0856_IMG.jpg

Our very own Grand Oeuf Vert on lead vocals (far right)

108-0874_IMG.jpg

The afternoon crowd

108-0864_IMG.jpg

This was truly a terrific fest; perfect weather, perfect setting, wonderful company and many new Egghead friends. Mark

Comments