Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

First NiEGGara Fest thoughts and thanks

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well...we did it! I had some nervous moments in the days leading up to it, but I think we pulled it off OK.
The weather and the Winery gave us everything we hoped it would be. The lay out on the land seemed we had lots of room. This being billed as "the first Canadian Eggfest" meant it was a new thing to a lot of Cunucks. Not only for those in attendance but for us guys running it.
I take a lot of pride that comments from those who have attended many Eggfests in the US, ranking ours "right near the top." Dollars and cents aside, my goal was to spread to word about this wonderful cooking tool we all love to brag about and bring us all together in one place for a bit of a party.
I can't say enough about the Corporate support my little fest idea received. Lakeshore Living, Harbour Estates, Tasty Licks and the endorsement support from BGE Canada.
You can't can't have an Eggfest without Cooks. For all those who volunteered their services and food contributions, I can't thank you enough.
The list of personal thanks would go on and on. (Too long to post, you know who you are), but there is one guy it'd like to mention...OTTAWA EGG.
Without you and your Website work, this thing wouldn't have come together. I know you wished you could have made it. We wished you could have too!
Nick at Lakeshore Living has a special package coming your way very soon Buddy.
Many folks were local. Many travelled great distances at great expense. Let me say this...
To all those who attended, I hope you had a great time!
I've got over 700 pictures. I'll need to take sometime to edit these and we'll find a way to album them and make them available for viewing.
Moving forward, everybody was talking about the 2nd Annual already. In the coming weeks, we'll sit down and review what we accomplished yesterday. We'll look and things we might want to do differently and go from there.
My signature says it all. When times get tough and you feel a bit blue. Or just stressed out a little.
'Maybe Partying will Help' having a BGE beside you only makes your party better!

Comments