Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

NiEggarafest - pic heavy

Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Grand Oeuf Vert (Tim Brown and his lovely wife Virginia), Lakeshore Living and Harbour Estates Winery got it right on the very first try! Bravo!!! NiEggara was a FIRST CLASS fest. The view from the hotel was beautiful. The Harbour Estates Winery grounds were an absolutely perfect setting; vineyards on one side and the Jordan Bay to the other. It felt like being invited to a high-priced, private affair. Wine tasting. Cheese tasting. Live music. This fest had it all. It is on my short lists of fests to attend in the future. My sister WWSis and I had a ball. The handful of Americans that made the trip were treated like royalty by our Canadian brethren. In a word, spectacular.

Some pictures now to make the no-shows jealous.....

The view from the hotel across Lake Ontario

108-0846_IMG.jpg

In the evening

108-0850_IMG.jpg

The Eggfest grounds at the Winery

108-0853_IMG.jpg

Little Steven cooking away for the hoards

108-0866_IMG.jpg

Nick Hodson, Kevin and Nina Ferguson and Larry Parsons(Double Bogey)

108-0859_IMG.jpg

My sister showing off her Bruschetta

108-0872_IMG.jpg

A shot of some of the after-party group

108-0881_IMG.jpg

RGBHV

108-0867_IMG.jpg

The Team Canada tent and banner

108-0856_IMG.jpg

Our very own Grand Oeuf Vert on lead vocals (far right)

108-0874_IMG.jpg

The afternoon crowd

108-0864_IMG.jpg

This was truly a terrific fest; perfect weather, perfect setting, wonderful company and many new Egghead friends. Mark

Comments