Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Giveaway: Vertical Roasting Pan (Beer butt)

NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,246
edited 11:09AM in EggHead Forum
I'm giving away this brand new Williams and Sonoma vertical roasting pan on my blog.

DSC_0467800x600.jpg

It was a gift but I prefer spatchcocked chicken over beer butt chicken so I just haven't used it and it's just taking up space. I thought I'd do a little giveaway contest. I'll even spring for shipping in North America.

All you have to do to enter is post a comment in my most recent blog entry.

I'll draw a random winner from the comments this Monday night at 9pm Eastern.
·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    A very generous offer (the contest).

A true egger, but I'm with you, prefering spatchcocked chicken over beer butt chicken!
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Nice gesture!That's cool! B)
    ·
  • GaryGary Posts: 2
    I'm a newbie to the BGE and would like very much to try the Vertical Roasting Pan. Thanks.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that is pretty cool!

but i am more of a spatchcocked guy myself.. although i did do a beer butt turkey once it was pretty good i just used a big can of fosters there was no rack needed :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • MD50MD50 Posts: 8
    My son sells craft brews, so I can use this accessory.
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    DSC07747a.jpg

Cook some like this and you may decide to keep that vertical roaster. :laugh:
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·