Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

EggwegoFest

GrasshopperGrasshopper Posts: 108
edited 12:33AM in EggHead Forum
Hey it has been a while since i have been on, but what is the word from EggwegoFest?? Is Nancy expecting a crowd, hopefully not a drenched crowd (remember last year?) WE are planning on attending and cooking again. Last year was a blast even with the constant rain. We haven't nailed down what we will be cooking, but have some ideas. :)
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,882
    Bob,
    turn about is fair play - right? You came to the Peoriafest so we're going to the Oswego one - rain or shine! See ya ;)
    Ron
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    With the drenching we got last year, there weren't enough people to eat all the food we brought. Sure hope that doesn't happen again. I heard about 150 are registered, we'll have some fun. -RP
    ·
  • I will be looking for ya. It will be a blast, last years was even in the rain. Is anyone else coming from your area??
    ·
  • How many was there last year? I hope the 150 is an improvement on that number
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    The only people there last year were the cooks. -RP
    ·
  • I'll be coming up with Ron and can't wait for a great day rain or shine.
    ·
  • Ron_LRon_L Posts: 163
    I'll be there and will be cooking, most likely Orange Marmalade Sriracha Chicken Wings. I am doing a test run tomorrow. Nancy told me that she is expecting 25 cooks and 150 visitors.

...ron
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    I'm starting out with pig candy, thick cut applewood smoked, dusted with chili 3000 seasoning. From there on out I gotta come up with a plan. I know sometime around 1:30ish the gin bottle will get uncorked. :whistle:
    ·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    Rain or shine, we're going to be there!
    ·
  • Isn't that a little late in the day to get started? :silly:
    ·